8 Tips Photography Travelling | Tutorial Photography
8 Tips Photography Travelling – You may have noticed that sometimes the holiday photos of relatives or colleagues looked almost the same as the postcards it easily when they are purchased at the airport on the way home. This is a common thing, where when on holiday they always try to get pictures or photos of the places that have become icons in which they are on vacation.
Remember back last vacation, What do you remember? A view of the many known to others? Or a colorful traditional market, bread – fresh bread in the store window, the people who sit back and relax on the terrace cafes, street vendors and street singers and the smell of wet roads?
You have to think “outside the postcards” while enjoying vacation or next trip and create iconic photographs, stories, and memories of your own. Here are some photography tips that can help you to do so.
1. Include signs for clues or signs in your photos. Names and prices of fruits and vegetables in the traditional markets that are written in the local language, the sign shop that displayed with creative, local newspaper box, or it could be a signpost on the road will really give your photos more lively impression.
2. Include local people in the frame. Try to take a photo that includes locals than tourists who were enjoying a vacation like you. People who were buying in the morning, pick flowers in the traditional markets, people who were enjoying coffee on the patio or activity accompanied an evening walk with their pet. Pick a place and be patient wait if you have time to do a street-photography. Some interesting things will happen and certainly a story to be present in the frame, and the thing to remember are that the human element can always add interest to your photographs
3. Make a picture story by using multiple frames. Begin to set the stage by taking photos of the market or antique shop in the wide-angle, and then take photographs of some items sold in close-up, people are transacting, laughing children, parents who were smoking . The scene will make your traveling photographs will be unique and have the memories. The photos will also be attractive when displayed on the walls of your home.
4. Avoid family photos in front of a landscape that seemed boring. Take photos of your family members who were eating at the end of the road or your wife who was playing ball with the kids of local residents. The photos will give you passion and feel of its own in the long term. Your travel stories are recorded in a memory that feels so fun, and create a smile every time you open the photo album.
5. Refusing to take the same picture as on most postcards. When you visit the well-known tourist attractions such as the Eifel Tower, try to take pictures with a different perspective. Take pictures of the tower structures in close-up. Record drawings of the tower patterns repeatedly. Try to be more creative and tell an story! Take lots of pictures of architecture will provide its own color from the tourist spots.
6. Practice food-photography skills at a local restaurant. Order a table close to the window in the restaurant, turn off the flash, and then take pictures of local food, and of course enjoy your food afterwards.
7. Choose one or two themes each day. This will help you to be more focused, and you will not feel inconvenience by trying to always take pictures throughout the day. You are free to choose the theme photo each day, depending on what interests you. This is the activity you are traveling, if you are photographing architectural details and street scenes in Rome there was more appearance of your attention, then do not hesitate to switch themes and took to the road with your lens. The point is when you are exploring a new place, it is not possible to absorb all the information in just one day, after all, if you are too hard then you will end up with a boring photographs.
8. Make every effort to minimize the use of camera gear. You just take one camera and one lens for the perfect picture sometimes happens when you’re changing lenses, and can be sure you will be regret having missed it. Every time you change lenses outdoors, the risk of dust to get into your sensor will be greater, and if you follow our advice, you will not be bringing that have a sensor cleaning flammability. Always remember the power limit. You want to go traveling with a light load, and use only a 50mm lens all day? You have two legs that could replace the zoom facility on the camera.