Auto Exposure Bracketing
Auto Exposure Bracketing or commonly abbreviated as AEB is an option where when used, the camera will automatically take pictures with three different brightness levels. An example is like the picture above. How to choose the bracketing menu is (buttons on some cameras, have questions? Please comment on this post):
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Then navigate to the second menu from the left
3. In the first line you will find a menu that says AEB, then you select it.
4. Then swipe right 2 times or until you find the dot below the words -1 and +1.
After the AEB menu is selected, start your camera set like this
1. Set the camera on Av
2. Set in the biggest opening.
3. Set drive mode: continuous shooting
Once set, start creating:
1. Point the camera at the destination
2. Press and hold the shoot button until the image is taken 3 times.
3. If you do all the instructions correctly, there will be three images, with the same object, with different brightness levels.
Try and prove it!