When our cameras and lenses are only able to capture a limited situation ( frame ), it is very unfortunate, even though our desire to capture the entire situation in one photo frame . The easiest and simplest solution is to make Panorama photos.
Making Panoramic Photos Easy (https://photographypro.com/)
1. It is better to use a tripod to take series pictures (sequentially) so that the horizon can be more organized, even though you can’t actually use a tripod .
2. Use manual focus (MF) and set DOF ( Depth of Field ) as wide as possible like a landscape shot.
3. Make overlaps / overlaps between photos of around 30% or more (depending on the hue, color, and texture of the object)
1. Correction of the lens vignete in each photo if the lens used causes vignete which is quite hard, as mine has only used a sudra caste lens (Nikon 18-105mm) with software such as Lightroom . This is to avoid blackish color in the photo connection later.
2. Correct vignete already, then just combine the photo series
using certain software
, here I use PTGui
because for me this method is the easiest and fastest way to combine photo series
into panoramic photos.
3. Display PTGui simple enough, so so easy
Display PTGui Simple Enough, So So Easy
4. Click Load images and select the photo to be stitched
Click Load Images and Select The Photo To Be stitched
Click Load Images and Select The Photo To Be stitched 2
5. Click align images to start merging the photo series, the results are like this
Click Align Images to Start Merging The Photo Series, The Results Are Like This
6. This is the advantage of PTGui software which is able to recognize the same object in 2 photos that overlap (read: control points ) and automatically combine them, also able to equalize the hue and color on the photo connection, so we don’t need to bother thinking to combine them together manual and can allocate a large part of our brain to think of the concept of the photo what else do we want to make ???
Advantage Of PTGui software
7. The ability of the software in combining photos is not necessarily in accordance with our wishes, but sometimes it needs a little correction to perfect it, for example in the merging of photos 2 and 3 this image is truncated.
The Ability Of The Software
8. Now for the correction, just use the existing Mask facility , something like this